Pledge to support the ACU Foundation
The American Conservative Union Foundation (ACUF) is now a Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Approved Charity for federal employees and retirees. There’s no better time to get involved. Together, we can be the face of change by giving to ACUF through the CFC! Our designation number is #48128.
We know there are a lot of giving options out there. You might be wondering, why should I give through the CFC?
Easy Payroll Deduction.
Designate recurring gifts from each paycheck for a greater impact over time. Even “small” donations have an huge impact! Federal retirees and contractors working in a federal facility can also make a one-time deduction!
YOUR CFC DONATION TO ACUF IS ALSO:
• Provides ACUF with unrestricted funds
• Easy to renew
• Secure via the online giving platform
It’s easy to give online.
The online pledge system is:
• Comprehensive: Select from all available payment methods in addition to payroll deduction – like credit card or e‑check.
• Quick: Renew each year with the click of a button once you’ve set up your initial pledge.
• Flexible: Change your recurring pledge (credit, payroll or annuity) up until the last day of the campaign solicitation period.
• Secure: Take comfort knowing that the online pledge portal meets all federal security standards. Your personal information is not exposed, and the CFC securely links to all payroll service providers.
• Green: Reduce paper waste and help the environment by submitting your pledge online.